Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronald celebrates the club's third goal over Celta de Vigo in a 3-0 win.

Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice Monday to help Real Madrid beat Celta Vigo 3-0 in Madrid, Spain  to stay in touch with the top of the Spanish standings and then dedicated his goals to the memory of Portuguese great Eusebio.
Ronaldo said his league-leading 19th and 20th goals of the season "were for Eusebio," the former Benfica star who died on Sunday at the age of 71.
'He was very close to me and helped me a lot. ...He is a mythic figure, and for me today is a very sad day.'- Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo
"He was very close to me and helped me a lot," Ronaldo said of his countryman. "He is a mythic figure, and for me today is a very sad day."
Before the match Ronaldo locked arms with his teammates on the centr

Adsense

Popular Post

Pages

Social Icons

Sample Text

Featured Posts

- Copyright © news -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -